Your Road Map to Excellence in Healthcare Security and Safety
48th Annual Conference & Exhibition (AC&E)
May 22-25, 2016
Thank you to all the Healthcare Security and Safety leaders who helped to make the 48th Annual Conference & Exhibition one of the best as we addressed “Your Road Map to Excellence in Healthcare Security and Safety”.
The Westin Charlotte
601 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202, United States
Phone: (1)(704) 375-2600
2016 AC&E Program Information
Access the full program here
General Session Topics and Speakers
- Leading in Turbulent Times: Health System Security and Safety Imperatives - A View from the C-Suite
- George Masi – Harris Health System
- How to Influence and Communicate with The Powers That Be
- Gary Parks – Gary Parks Services, Inc.
- Three Perspectives, One Goal: Reducing the Risk and Impact of Violence In Healthcare Facilities
- Tom Smith, CHPA, CPP – Healthcare Security Consultants, Inc.
- Pamela Thompson, MS, RN, CENP, FAAN – American Organization of Nurse Executives
- Dan Yaross, MSM, CHPA, CPP – Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Kevin M. Tuohey – Boston University and Boston Medical Center
- Diversity & Inclusion: An Honest Conversation
- Greg Jones – United Airlines
- Extreme Customer Service® for Non-Clinical Staff in Healthcare
- Joe Clouatre – Innovative Business Partners
- Make Actual Evidence Based Security Decisions: Avoiding Garbage-in/Garbage-out
- Scott MacMillan, MA, CHPA – Lower Mainland Integrated Protection Services
- Jeff Young, CHPA, CPP – Lower Mainland Integrated Protection Services
- Updates and Tips for a Successful Joint Commission Survey
- James Kendig, MS, CHSP, CHEM, CHCM, LHRM – The Joint Commission
New Breakout sessions in 2016!
Targeted education you need the most, in a smaller and more interactive setting.
Breakout sessions were available in 3 themed tracks:
- Safety/Emergency Management/Risk Management
Boasting an attendance of decision-makers from North America’s largest healthcare organizations, the IAHSS Annual Conference & Exhibition is the only event with direct access to healthcare leaders with the primary responsibility for security, safety, emergency management and parking infrastructure.
This event will provide your organization with the opportunity to interact with the industry’s leaders and decision makers. For more information, visit our Sponsorship Opportunities page.
- Aiphone Corporation
- Alertus Techologies - Enterprise Wide Alerting
- Allied Barton Security Services
- ASSA ABLOY
- Axis Communications
- Cardinal Tracking, Inc.
- Certascan Technologies
- Code Blue Corporation
- Color ID
- Columbia Southern University
- Convergint Technologies, LLC
- Crisis Prevention Institute
- Emergency Communications Network
- Fast Pass Visitor Management Solutions
- Impark Health
- International Health Facility Diversion Association
- Iris Ltd, Inc
- Kratos Public Safety & Security Solutions, Inc
- Lowers & Associates
- Master's Transportation
- Maybo by Mandt
- McRoberts Security Technologies
- Micro Technology Services, Inc.
- National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators, Inc (NADDI)
- Pinpoint, Inc.
- Prepared Response, Inc.
- Pryme Radio Products
- Punch Alert
- Quantum Corporation
- Quantum Secure
- Report Exec
- Response Technologies
- RF Technologies
- RS2 Technologies
- Rydin Decal
- SAF Technologies, Inc
- Secure Care Products
- Security 101
- Social Sentinel
- Southern Software, Inc
- SRI International
- Stanley Security
- TASER International
- TEAM / ED-Safe by HSS, Inc
- Tech Systems, Inc
- Trakka USA - ASSA ABLOY
- Tyco Security Products
- Universal Protection Security Systems
- Visitor Pass Solutions by Data Management, Inc.
- Whelan Security
|There are no files to display.