The Medical College of Wisconsin Risk Management will be hosting theThreat Assessment & Management with a Healthcare Focus Conference in Kohler, Wisconsin from November 2 - 4, 2016.
Attendees who are new to TA&M should expect to leave the seminar with the foundation necessary to
confidently assess and manage threatening situations, and the knowledge required to begin developing a
TA&M Program in their institution. Those with more experience will have the opportunity to challenge their
current beliefs and gain valuable insight from experts. All attendees will have the opportunity to develop
useful relationships with colleagues in the field.
Who Should Attend?
• Hospital leaders and administrators
• Clinic managers
• Healthcare risk management professionals
• Attorneys working in the healthcare industry
• Public safety/security officers/law enforcement responding to incidents at healthcare facilities
• Human Resources personnel working in the healthcare industry
• Healthcare providers: Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, Nurses, etc.
View the full brochure
$1,200.00 if paid before June 10, 2016. $1,300.00 if paid after June 10, 2016.
Fee Includes: Conference attendance, hotel (includes access to Kohler’s Sports Core Fitness & Pool),
meals, and hosted breaks/receptions. Credit card will be needed at check-in for any personal charges.
If paying by check, make check payable to: Medical College of Wisconsin and mail along with completed registration to:
Medical College of Wisconsin
MCW Risk Management
8701 Watertown Plank